Friday, October 2, 2009

Sleepytime


This is a special posting to celebrate the arrival of my yummalicious new bed. It's been a perfectly lovely day, starting with the delivery and assembly of La Slumba, followed by a relaxed lunchtime catch up with Julie. We met at Aroma, of course, where I indulged in not one but two coffees. It was a beautful day, in the low 80s (high 20s, celsius), perfect for a sundress and a leisurely lunch in a shady courtyard. New copies of my headshot have been ordered, which I'll be able to pick up on Monday, and then I'll be just about ready to launch myself at agents, casting directors and the like. Oh, and the other good news is that my green card has arrived already! Having been warned it could take between 3 and 6 months to be delivered after entry into the country, it only took two weeks! Watch out LA, CC is in business!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Looks like a lovely bed! Did it sleep as well as it looks?
    Do I see a ploesiepoesie made it to LA?
    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ploesiepoesie sure did make it to LA. Being soft and squashy, they travel well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you managed to Woo anyone into it yet?

    ReplyDelete